Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good morning!

Good morning girls, guys, and whoever/whatever that might be reading my blog! It's been so very long since I last updated... so this might be a lengthy one. It might not - we'll see how it all pans out and what I remember vs. what I don't remember.

It might be best for me to start off catching up by saying that I haven't talked to any potential Sugar Daddies over the past month and a half. However, I've developed a relationship with an executive who takes very good care of me and does whatever I want to make me happy. We get along so well - he's definitely not a sugar daddy but he pampers me like crazy. Shopping, dining out, we're planning trips too! He's handsome, he's young (lower 30's), and he's just so damn nice! Sometimes I feel like this is what I want. Settling down, moving in together, living life and falling in love with him. And then I think about everything that I'll give up. Will I really be happy? What matters to me in life anymore? I really don't know - I'm lost. 

I got into a spat with him a few days ago, solely his fault, he openly admits this, too. So, I've been a bit distanced and started getting to know someone else a bit. Definitely not a take care of me type of guy... but, he's so cute, tall, young (late twenties), and he makes me happy. But, I still don't think it would ever blossom into complete happiness. So, I lay around with him. Holding hands, cuddling, kisses. And, instead of smiling I just think. Is this what I want?

So, upon understanding that I definitely don't know what I want - I logged into SA last night and sent out a few winks ;) Aren't the fantastic. I even sent one to a diamond club daddy! About an hour later I received a message with his personal email and he liked everything about my profile! Fantastic isn't it? I'm definitely not holding my breath for anything anymore. 

I'm so scatter brained today... so, this post is really short. I'll go back and detail it when I can. Promise!

On the brightside, work is going so well for me!!! I booked a huge campaign and I'm being flown to CA this month. Then I'll work in Chicago and Orlando for a few days. I'm getting paid out the ass for it ;) And it's a contract job! Woohoo!! Puerto Rico for work a little bit after. Then I'll be back in NYC for Fashion Season in August. Crazy busy but so, so, so bored at the same time. 

I hope you're all doing well and I'm sorry for abandoning you for such a long time. I miss you all a lot! Maybe we should get in the works for planning a sugar baby party amongst ourselves? ;D

Sebastian

1 comment: