Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Beginning of a New Way of Life

Bonjour! Welcome to the diary of my sugar daddy adventures!

As far as I know.. and as far as I have been told - I am the first Male Sugar Baby Blog! I'm so glad to be here and I hope that you all enjoy my blog as much as I have enjoyed yours over the past few months. I'm not very educated on arranging matters with my Pots and I'm hoping that you'll all help me on my way.

I suppose I should introduce myself.. I would prefer for you all to refer to me as Sebastian, in order to maintain my privacy. At the time of writing this, I am 18 years old and recently embarked on my journey to find a Sugar Daddy. I work as a traveling fashion/editorial model and frequently travel between NYC, Chicago and Miami.

So, in order to give you a background on my experiences so far, I suppose I should also introduce you to my men and how I met them. For their privacy as well, I will refer to number one as Dave (he's now extinct, but was my maiden voyage) and number two will be called NYCSD (the most promising guy I have ever come across. His bank account is nearing the one-hundred million mark.)

Dave is a large shareholder in Berkshire Hathaway and travels very often, he's a travel daddy and always makes sure to invite me on trips with him. We met up for dinner at a fairly nice restaurant earlier this year and we got along very well, however, I'm positive that we weren't what the other was looking for. We still keep in touch which is nice.

NYCSD has been a very strange experience. We met when I was in town casting for NYC fashion week. I was browsing at Versace and he approached me then invited me out to dinner. I immediately took this as a joke - I've never been approached by ANYBODY in such a way, ever. However, being interested I exchanged my contact information and we then parted ways. After emailing back and forth talking about what I enjoy and telling me a little bit about himself, I received a reservation for Gramercy Tavern from opentable.com for the following day. I arrived a few minutes early to be on time. However, he was running late. I asked the Maiter D' to contact him and ask if he would be arriving soon. Moments later I received a message from him while sitting at my table, my heart dropped, I thought that he would no longer be able to make it. Luckily, I was instead told to make myself as comfortable as I could and order a drink and that he would arrive within twenty-five minutes.

Dinner was absolutely beautiful! I had already done my research before coming to one of the finest restaurants in NYC. I started off with a foie-gras custard (this was too rich for my palate so I barely touched it), this was then followed by the rack of lamb which was paired with a lovely bottle of wine. Apparently, if you have money in NYC nobody cares about your age. ;-) After finishing off our bottle of wine, wine was then ordered by the glass. Dinner was rather large, it was followed by an assortment from eight cheeses from around the world all paired with wines - we basically had a course from a cheese master about how to eat the cheeses and which one to start/end with. This was followed by dessert, a complimentary dessert, another complimentary dessert and finally the cheque. Gramercy Tavern was most definitely the finest restaurant I have ever been to and the service was astounding! The night was finished with another drink after which I went home. 

The following day I was asked if I'd like to go shopping. At this point I was in disbelief, but after the previous night's tab I didn't doubt that we would indeed be shopping. We went to Jeffrey NYC and I browsed and selected a Givenchy bag and a pair of Balenciaga High-Tops. We then had lunch, which was followed by dinner and a town-car that he called to take us to the Tribeca Grand for a round of drinks. I was sent home via towncar (he wanted to make sure I'd arrive home safe, even though I insisted on taking the subway) and I retired for the night. 

We spent two more days together and I then left NYC a few days later since school started - he was out of town working so we didn't get another chance to spend time together before I left. I swear this man is crazy about me and absolutely loves my company. Over the course of a month I received over 15 messages asking when I would return to the city so that we could get together. Everything from "you must be tired of that life there" to "i'm in the mood to spoil." 

Long story short, I have a room booked and paid for at the Tribeca Grand this coming weekend as well as a paid round-trip flight, which is only proper, right? He's such a gentleman and I'm looking forward to locking him in and hopefully attaining an allowance from him. I've really lucked out so much! I couldn't be more happy or appreciative.


I hope to hear all about your Sugar Baby experiences and I'm looking forward to talking and exchanging stories with all of you.

I'll most likely update again before I leave for next weekend and then most likely every night while I'm there.

Chat with you later,

Sebastian


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to our Soceity!!! YAY!

    Can't wait to hear your updates! So excited for you... :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete