Monday, December 13, 2010

Scandalous

What a beautiful way to start off another day. Wishing I could sleep forever.

After working a show a few nights ago, I drove home after two drinks and was then arrested after speeding >10 miles over the speed limit. Which is very untrue - I was driving 59 in a 50, thank you very much. ;) The reason for my arrest was the suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI). So, now I have two journeys! Secure an amazing sugar daddy AND pay my unexpected expenses. Surely, after shopping and selling a majority of what is purchased for me this coming weekend, I'll be able to afford to pay for all of this. What a great way to allocate sugar, yes? However, I wish I could keep the beautiful carry-alls and fantastic shoes that I'll have for a little bit :(

I've learned my lesson. I'll never drive again after any amount of drinking. I've had enough of this whole situation already.


I hope you're all doing well!

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment