Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh, the joy of pre-shopping

'Tis the season to make myself and others jolly. 

It's that time of year again which means it's time to get last-minute Christmas shopping done! Which would, to me at least, mean ALL of it. Thankfully I have great sugar to give people the gifts they deserve this year. ;) I didn't do too terrible last Christmas, though. I bought my best friend a beautiful, vintage, unopened, VERY amber bottle of Shalimar perfume from the 1950's. I think she deserves a pair of Christian Louboutis this year, right? What girl doesn't?

I'm up really later, it's now 3:51 am at the time of writing this update. So, I thought I'd share some more of my life with you and the trip that I leave for tomorrow (I'm so excited about it!) I have a terrible addiction to shopping.. so terrible that I literally spend most hours of my day shopping online for things I want. Here are some of the things I'll be returning home with for myself and others.

1.) Burberry Prorsum wide-military boots. These have been on my mind since I laid eyes on them while browsing online. These beauties will allow me to breathe once again. I'm a sucker for a beautiful pair of boots!

2.) Givenchy sandals. I own no animal print at all currently in my collection of clothes. I figured it would be a nice piece to add

3.) I saw these just recently on luisaviaroma.com. Someone, please tell me that these will absolutely be the best purchase ever!

4.) I'm pretty positive that my followers aren't males and that they might not have ever seen these before. They're made by Rick Owens and they're a beautiful pair of mens wedged boots. I'm going to be super tall! AH! Four inches taller to be exact.


5.) Barney's shearling fingeless gloves. I'll be subjected to a terrible amount of cold while waltzing around shopping my heart out - I'll definitely need to keep my fingers warm. First stop when I arrive, Barneys NYC, most definitely!

6.) Mom and Dad... you never ever bought me the only thing I ever asked for as a gift for Christmas every year. So, I'll be getting it gifted to me by someone else. This is a fur at located at Barney's in NYC. Isn't it beautiful?
7.) Barney's cashmere cap. For those times that I don't want a dead animal on top of my head.


8.) A Givenchy bag that I've been eying for quite some time now. I have the biggest obsession with Givenchy bags. They're literally the one thing that I always go for when shopping. If I don't have a new Givenchy bag in my hands - my trip was a failure for the day.

9.) I need all of your help on this one! I'm not a girl so I have nothing to do with women's fashions... However, the friend that I'll be buying these for does not have a pair of beautiful shoes in her wardrobe. EVERY woman should have a pair of Christian Louboutins. Do you all think that she'll love these? Please let me know :)





There's plenty more of what I'll be buying and I'll keep you all updated right here. I'll be posting another time and some more items that I'll be purchasing tomorrow. I want to try to find a new bag for my mother for Christmas. I really need to get to bed so that I can get some healthy rest in tonight. I have a very busy day when I wake up... :( 

Have a great night everyone,

Sebastian


4 comments:

  1. P.S. If any of you have sugar friends in NYC I'd really appreciate if you'd direct them to my blog! Hopefully I'll get to meet another SB on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian,

    I'm so excited about your blog!!! As far as finding sugar friends in NYC join the facebook community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you certainly do have an addiction to shopping, quite a collection you got there!

    Glad you shared it with us :):)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have awesome taste! i never thought i would say this but i LOVE the men's wedge, very fashion forward. And the Louboutins are killer. Keep up the good work hun

    ReplyDelete