Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Can Have Another You in a Minute

"You must not know about me, you must not know about me. I can have another you in a minute. Matter of fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby. You must not know about me, you must not know about me, I can have another you by tomorrow. So, don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable."

I am the luckiest son of a bitch in the world. Shortly after being ditched by NYCSD - I decided to ditch him. Forever. So, instead, I was invited out by an older gentleman today. I told him I was busy and he asked what my schedule was like tonight - I told him I had nothing planned. We met at 11:20 at a beautiful restaurant inside a boutique hotel. It was a Japanese place. More sake and a nice NYC strip steak with onion strings. Delicious. Oh, and guess what, we were talking about airports and our funny stories - here's one he shared with me. You ALL will love this.
American Express Centurion Card

I'm sure we all know how important this card is. And what it means. Right? Well, I held it in my hand at the end of dinner today! That's right. I held it!!!! He was talking about how when he went to the airport one time the scanner went off and kept going off. TSA asked if he has anything metal, he of course didn't think of his wallet. The TSA asked if maybe he had a wallet or something on him. He gave the man his wallet, and then realized that his card is made of Titanium. When I put water on Buddha yesterday at Megu for good luck... I certainly got it!!! He's personally selecting an apartment for me to move into over by the Time Warner Building in NYC, he's also paying for ALL my expenses, all my shopping, and all my travel. We discussed this at dinner tonight. He has had one sugar baby before out in California. However, it didn't work out. But during the time they were together he provided him an apartment, luxury vehicle, allowance, etc. This is classified to me as the "you can have whatever you like" daddy. His name here will be known as "Centurion." Perfect, yes?

We had met through SA back in September and exchanged emails back and forth but didn't have the chance to meet up. So, I of course e-mail him today after what occurred. He replied half an hour later. I replied half an hour after that. Then he asked for my phone number, which I gladly provided because I was pretty desperate for something new. All of this ended in a phone call inviting me to Columbus Circle at The Shops at Time Warner. We ate and he gave me $100 for a cab home :)

Here's what I get out of our first date. Any apartment I want. He's already searching for one for me - in Midtown West! Soon, I'll be living a life of shopping, eating, traveling and sleeping. Go me! Wish me luck. How do I make sure I don't lose him? I'm not worried about it but it's something I'm scared of. I've bagged such a great guy in under an hour.

Sebastian

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is amazing. Excellent news after your last post. Good luck with this... it's all happening so fast and I am so excited for you!!

    Best of luck- Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i need to get to New York for a little Daddy hunting trip :P :)

    congrats!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect... i am in NYC as well... would love to meet up during your next visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolly Pop, you're more than welcome to stay with me once I move to NYC! The Sugar Daddies up there have no problem treating their baby the way they should ;) At least from my experience. Plus, everything you could ever want is within reach!! Dining, theater, shopping! :D

    Goal Digger, I would most definitely love to meet with you as well. I should be back up before Janurary 25th. I'll keep you updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you meet Mr Centurion? via a website or IRL... I think that having an SD in NYC is easy but keeping him is hard... the supply of SBs is unlimited ... also many men have learned how to pose as SDs and will promise you the world... so you need to be savvy... of course faking a black amex is tough :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. We met through SA back in September when I was casting for Fashion Week in NYC. We never had the chance to meet because I returned back home early. He thought I was fake. So, we didn't talk for four months and I e-mailed him and let him know I was in town for the weekend. He asked if I'd like to get together and I accepted. At first I asked him to meet me at my hotel for a drink or two. But, he suggested that I just come to Columbus Circle and we get together there since it's near where he lives and it was on my way back from my friends. At first I was hesitant, but Columbus Circle is a lot nicer than Tribeca. We met at The Shops at Columbus Circle and ended up going out to eat and drink. He met up with me at my convenience too, which was really nice. We didn't meet until nearly 11:30PM!

    I'm being cautious with him but I'm almost 100% positive that he's the real deal! :D

    ReplyDelete